- This event has passed.
DSTO Information Fair
October 18, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
THE DAY INCLUDES:
- Information from Toronto based agencies on services and supports for transitional youth (16 years of age and older) and adults (18 years of age and older) with a developmental disability.
- The opportunity to explore purchasing services with your Passport dollars.
- Information on fee for service programs.
- Agency and Community Partner presentations:
- 1:15pm-2:00pm: DSO Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
- 2:15pm-3:00pm: Panel Discussion: What you can do while you wait for funded services
- 3:15pm–4:00pm: Yellow Brick Road: Self-Advocate discussion, activities and personal reflection inspired by the characters in the Wizard of Oz
- 6:00pm–6:45pm: DSO Access to Services, Supports and Passport Funding
- 7:00pm–7:45pm: Panel Discussion: What you can do while you wait for funded services
- Opportunity for families to speak to dsto agency staff, self-advocacy groups and family groups.
- More information will be available on the Developmental Services Ontario (DSO) website as we get closer to the event. Please check in for updates at www.dsotoronto.ca
- Presentations from the Fair will be available for viewing after the event at www.connectability.ca
This is a free event and no pre-registration is required