- This event has passed.
Deaf/Hard of Hearing Playgroup
January 12, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Friday, repeating until July 1, 2018
The Provincial & Demonstration Schools Branch Home visiting Program and Bob Rumball Canadian Centre of Excellence for the Deaf are excited to offer a program for children ages 0-5 who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Parents, caregivers, and siblings of Deaf and Hard of Hearing preschool children are all welcome!
At the playgroup you and your child can:
– Meet other parents and caregivers of Deaf and Hard of Hearing preschoolers
– Allow your child to socialize with other Deaf and Hard of Hearing preschoolers
– Experience new toys and books
– Learn strategies to support your child’s language, literacy and numeracy skills
– Get information regarding other community resources