Send us a note
For more information contact:
Early Childhood Development Specialist
(416) 449-9651 ext. 105
EarlyON child and family centre
A supportive place for parents/caregivers and young children. The Rumball EarlyON Child and Family Centre is a welcoming and inclusive drop in program where parents and caregivers can bring their young children to play, meet other caregivers, get answers on child development and find information on programs and services. Children can participate in activities that support their growth and development.
We also offer specialized programming for families with a child who has a newly diagnosed hearing loss. Our staff are experienced in the area of hearing loss and provide an excellent resource.
- Early learning drop-in programs for all parents/caregivers and children
- Information and Referrals to community resources for children and families.
- Staff communicate in English and American Sign Language.
- Family Resource and Lending Library.
- Weekly schedule:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays – Drop in 9:30am-11:30am : Snack time at 10:30am, Story and Song Time at 11:15 am
- Thursdays – Pre-Registered Programing: please check our FaceBook Page for what classes are being offered at the moment and to register.
- Tuesday-Friday : One on One resource help 11:30am-12:00pm. Secure your spot by pre-booking here.
- Free parking onsite.
- Contact us at 416-449-9651 Ext 105 or at email@example.com with any questions.
For families with a child who is deaf or hard of hearing (has any level of hearing loss):
- Free American Sign Language classes for parents.
- Parent Mentor Program. Click for form.
- Workshops and social events.
At the moment we are offering multiple online programs.
Over 100 Videos available in many themes. Videos are in English with ASL support as well as Videos in ASL with English Subtitles.
Virtual One on One with Sheila
12pm-3:30pm Tuesday- Friday by phone or virtually using Zoom. This is a registered program where you will have a 30 min one on one meeting with Sheila, our Early Childhood Development Specialist. Sheila is available to help guide you and answer any questions you may have about required services, your child’s growth and development, strategies to manage challenging behaviours or questions about your Deaf and Hard of Hearing children. Register here
Virtual Email Group
If you cannot make it to our Centre, we also offer a virtual email group that is sent videos each week that follow that weeks theme. There are videos in English with ASL support as well as Videos in ASL with English Captions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join.