March 14th, 2020
MEMO TO: ALL FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS AND VISITORS
FROM: DEREK RUMBALL
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, all Bob Rumball locations are closed for visits until further notice, this includes, but not limited to:
- Bob Rumball Canadian Centre of Excellence for the Deaf — Toronto (2395 Bayview)
- Milton Day Centre
- Bob Rumball Home for the Deaf (Barrie) (please see additional info re: BRHD here)
- All group home locations
- Deaf Camp (Parry Sound)
In addition, please be advised the following programs and services are suspended until further notice:
- Day Program (Toronto)
- Day Program (Milton)
- Facilities rentals
- Client offsite non-essential program trips/excursions
- ASL Classes
- Community Gardens (Milton)
- Halton Fresh Food Program
- ArtsJam Program
We understand that this may pose an inconvenience to families and friends, but rest assured these measures are taken in order to protect all those whom we serve, and those who are serving.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 416-449-9651 or email@example.com.
Please continue to monitor www2.bobrumball.org as we continue to update you with news and information as this situation progresses.
Stay safe, and stay healthy.
President, Bob Rumball Canadian Centre of Excellence for the Deaf