Home Contact Us
The Bob Rumball Associations for the Deaf
The Bob Rumball Associations for the Deaf provides a variety of care and support to Deaf children and adults with multiple needs including individuals with a developmental disability, Deaf plus individuals, youth and adults with behavioral, emotional or psychiatric problems, young offenders, troubled youth and dually diagnosed individuals.
Programs for Children and Youth  
Our children’s programs serve Deaf youth in an environment where their language and culture are understood and encouraged. Communication is essential for every young person. Deaf and hearing staff members are fluent in American Sign Language, allowing individuals to work through their difficulties while developing a strong foundation and positive self-image in a caring supportive atmosphere using an interdisciplinary approach. Our programs assist Deaf youth with special needs and Deaf children with a developmental disability and other special needs.
The Bob Rumball Associations for the Deaf in partnership with Reach Out Centre for Kids offers PAH! a Deaf children’s mental health service which is accessible to Deaf and hard of hearing individuals and their families. Who can receive services from PAH? Children and youth 0-18 years who are Deaf or hard of hearing, have mental health issues who live in Peel, Halton or Dufferin or attend E.C. Drury Provincial School for the Deaf.
Anyone can make a referral to PAH!, including self, parent or guardian, social service or health agency, teacher, counsellor or physician.
PAH! Provides individualized services which may include:
  • Assessment
  • Individual, Family & Group Treatment
  • Wraparound Planning
  • Parent Relief
  • Training & Education
  • Advocacy
  • Links to informal & community supports

Please see the flyer form in PDF format for the workshop

News & Events