The Toronto Deaf Senior’s Centre is a social club for Deaf seniors and offers a variety of services and activities including:
- Diners Club
- Educational Workshops
- Euchre Nights
- Annual Picnic
- Committee Retreat
- Tuesday Drop-in (Bingo, Darts, Pool, Dingo)
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Resource Worker
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Communicator Services
Many of these services, activities and events are open to non-members; however priority will be given to members.
There is no formal process involved in becoming a member. Simply contact TDSC with your request for membership.
- Member – Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deafened and over the age of 50. Members are entitled to TDSC discounts, have voting privileges and can be elected to the TDSC committee.
- Associate Member – Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deafened or Hearing and over the age of 35. Associate members are entitled to TDSC discounts.
- Subscriber – Anyone. Subscribers receive the quarterly TDSC newsletter.
TDSC Membership: $20.00 / year
($30.00 for US Residents)
*must be 50 or older*
*must be Deaf or Hard of Hearing*
Member / Subscriber: $41.00 / year
Member Couple: $40.00 / year
Member / Subscriber Couple: $60.00 / year
Subscriber Only: $25.00 / year
Associate Member: $24.00 / year
*Must be 35 or older*
*Can be Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Deafened or Hearing*
- TDSC Discount Tuesday at the BRCD Gift Gallery
- Special rates for some trips
- Special rates on activities such as Euchre, Bingo, Picnics and Dinners
- Seating priority
Ewa Grabowska, Coordinator
Phone: (416) 449-9651 ext. 106
TTY: (416) 449-2728